Senior Volunteers at National Parks
Come to the national park to be a Senior Volunteer!
You can continue to go up into the mountains, down into the sea and broaden your horizons.
Let’s spend the energy and passion to do something good for Taiwan after retirement
National Park Quarterly is an important media for 8 national parks in Taiwan to promote the achievement of wildlife conservation, environmental education and eco-tourism. Throughout the versatile contents in depth, readers around the world are more than welcome to enjoy the beauty of national parks with handpicked photographs and artistic layout.
- COVER STORY Senior Volunteers at National Parks(p.2)
- A Brilliant Second Half of Life A Second Life of the Senior Volunteers at National Parks(p.4)
- You Are All Indispensable How National Parks and Senior Volunteers Work Together(p.18)
- My Heart Stays with Palakaw Fata'an Important Wetland (National Level)(p.26)
- FRIENDLY TRAVEL Crescent Moon over the Gorge The Fourth Generation Shanyue Suspension Bridge(p.38)